Wednesday, 26 October 2011

What a drastic change to the weather. It was what, 30 degrees yesterday? Today, it sat happily at a maximum of 22 degrees. And there was wind and slight rain too. Heaven. (:

Funnily enough, I was listening to Ameato when I was walking home in the rain... On the only day I didn't bring my umbrella. How fitting to the background.

Teacher sprung a jap listening test on us. She warned the other class but didn't tell us about it. :\ It was hard. You could like, understand it as they said it but couldn't write anything down fast enough until there was more stuff you needed to write down. Oh, and I spilt half of my water bottle's contents on the floor and my skirt halfway through. >.>" Whoops...

2 hour naps. d=w=

15:01~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: