Saturday, 22 October 2011

I hate the heat. Really. It should be Autumn or Winter permanently, not weather in which you can almost get a sunburn by simply walking home from the station.

That aside, Geography on Fridays is fun. The things you can do with a highlighter. :D

English... I failed English multiple choice... But at least I got an extra mark. Extra marks count for a lot...

Oh, and there is now a new way to find Sharon. When in doubt, shock her or call someone else to shock her and follow the sound. xD Bit cruel though...

And to that dude who walked into me purposefully outside the station. Seriously, get a life.

.... O_O I JUST FOUND THIS MASSIVE FLY IN MY ROOM. Like.. it's absolutely massive. I'm not usually one to point out insects and start yelling about a mere fly... BUT THIS THING IS GIANT. Its body's like... long...


Heh, look at that thing. Cameras don't take in how big it actually is. D:

Ok, I'm good. :)

Chocolate + Vanilla ice cream~

11:32~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: