Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Happy Halloween :D Y'know, the mention of the word "Hallow" reminds me of the word "hollow" which, in turn, reminds me of Bleach. Yeah...

Quote of the day:
Me: "What's the difference between a shrink, a psychologist and a psychiatrist?"
Rachel: "Oh! I know! Don't psychologists study psychology?"
Me: -headdesk-
Apparently, the headdesk sounded painful...

There was another quote. I just forgot it. >_>

I pose a question: When was the last time you had a Warhead? I forgot how sour the lemon flavoured ones actually were... Just thinking about sour things triggers the saliva glands to... create more saliva? What? I wonder how it works... The human body is just so interesting... A mental thoughts triggers a physical action to occur... But why does salivation occur through the thought of sour things? Something like touching a hot surface and pain as a reaction? But that's the nerves... and neurotransmitters... The sour and saliva is what, the other way around? So... the thought... is processed and sent to the saliva glands... which respond... So that's like, a one way thought-reaction thing... Hmm...

Woah, I actually wrote a paragraph on that...

But yes, Warheads are nice. (:

14:56~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: