Saturday, 29 October 2011

I have finally finished my goddamned Dr. Du homework. =_= My hand felt as though I had written an essay that I had actually written earlier that day. Got PD and History tests back. Yeah, whatever, they suck.   I don't care. Not doing them next year anyway. :D

Spent like, an hour scraping off those sticky label thingies from a bottle of chocolate sauce... Which was mixed with red food colouring. My thumb nail feels extremely odd. Even so, chocolate sauce mixed with red food colouring does actually make good fake blood... But it smells (and tastes) strongly of chocolate. Not the nice kind, the disgusting syrup-y ones. :\ It's a bit... off colour though. Ah well.

ZOMBIE WALK TOMORROW! :D Walking from Hyde park to Central station. After tutoring. My camera's completely out of battery. >_>

Sport was... decently fun as well. It's not everyday you get to see Mr. D run... awkwardly. And to Shing and Michigan. Seriously. You people are wrong-minded. =_= IT WAS AN EFFIN TREE BRANCH STUMP.

Oh, and we had a lot of fun exploiting the fact that if you poke/touch someone's bellybutton five times/for over five seconds, it was counted as rape. I have no idea how many times I raped someone today. Is it even possible to rape yourself? Anatomically, it isn't... I think... Not curious enough to find out. ._.

Anyhow, when I got back from... -cough- "homework help" and finished dinner, I realised my laptop was on for a whole 4-5 hours. o_o My bag was all... warm... inside and the laptop kinda ran out of batteries. First time it shut down in who knows how long. Strange thing.

Now, to go and actually understand my homework. Jya~ (:

16:33~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: