Sunday, 23 October 2011

Four highlights of today, two of which were by Sharon. :D
1. Right before Dr. Du break, Sharon said (quite loudly), "When's break?" Everyone around her started bursting out laughing. >_>
2. I enjoy drawing stuff in my books. There was this one picture that I drew in my Dr. Du notes that ended up with no legs. Whitney finished the picture off with something very strange and then everyone spent 5 minutes of break examining the picture and seeing whether it was a guy or a girl.

The picture (my webcam sucks. =_=). Top is a guy, bottom is a girl, cover the body, apparently it's a girl too. Oh, and the weird bat thing is courtesy of Amy.

3. At the very end of the lesson, Dr. Du said, "If you failed, Amy will be here with you." Amy is one of the tutor people... Yeah, try figure that one out.
4. When my dad, my sis and I went to dinner, we couldn't find any parking spaces. This resulted in travelling half the road backwards until we settled in a spot that wasn't entirely appropriate. When we walked up the street, we realised there was a perfect parking spot up ahead. Travelling backwards... is not fun.

The weather sucks.

And that's about it. (:

14:55~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: