Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Now that tests are over, classes are so effin boring. =_= Maths was a bludge, science was a bludge, French was a bludge, Jap... was most definitely a bludge, Geo... dude, we had no teacher until the last 5 minutes of class, and PE, well, that's always a bludge.

Ugh, damned maths teacher. I can't believe I actually did my homework for once. Well, kinda. Just cram as many "not to scale" parabolas onto half a page. As long as it's labelled, it ok. (: Even so, we're getting our maths tests back tomorrow... Hoorah... Damn tests. Sitting for two hours in exam mode doing maths... Beats English anyday, but still.

Annoyance aside, happy 16th birthday Anna! Hope those 7 signs of ageing don't appear too soon.

Anastasia's glasses are epic.

Laughing gas is epic as well. :D

15:50~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: