Saturday, 15 October 2011

Finally starting a blog, eh? I got bored after tests so... yeah. I guess this thing will be mainly used for talking to myself or ranting... So here goes.

Tests are almost over. Hoorah! Only French and Jap speaking left. Went to Hurstville, ate stuff, stayed there for two hours before walking home. I found a dollar on the ground and me, being asian, picked it up but when I crossed the road, I dropped it and it was too awkward to pick up again. Now, some family friend called and she came to visit. So suddenly. My family was all like, "o_o wtf?" and started cleaning up frantically.

That's about it.

Oh, and apples are nice (:

16:30~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: