Thursday, 27 October 2011

Such a boring day. Science was interesting, drew in French, got hungry halfway through and finished my bottle of water, heard a... um... very interesting conversation in the line for the canteen, messed around during Careers, drew in Geo, drew more in Maths. =_=

Got extremely pissed at home. Punched the bed. Slept. Finished one page of tutoring homework. Gave up. Ate dinner. Took a shower. And now I'm writing this.

So boring. :\

15:01~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: