Sunday, 16 October 2011

Yeah, I'm adding random people right now. There's nothing else to do.

I'm also fiddling with the templates. This damn thing doesn't let me save any so, yeah, it's boring.

Also, Dr. Du ruined the image of burgers/sandwiches. Seriously, for someone who draws perfect circles... That's abysmal. And why the hell is it called the sandwich method or whatever he named it...?

Something entirely unrelated to this, I hate the heat. So bloody much.

That is all. (:

08:15~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: