Friday, 21 October 2011

First off, artificial colouring is annoying. I ate some blue lollipop yesterday afternoon and the colour was still on my lip when I woke up this morning. =_=

How to deal with annoying teachers:
- Listen to music. Blast it so loud that all you see is the teacher waving their hands around like crazy.
- Talk. Or type messages in an extremely dodgy way on your laptops. It works.
- Pull off the middle finger salute whenever you can.
This is all directed at you, Mrs. T. (:

My brain is weird. It suddenly understood so many random questions in Dr. Du homework I had no idea how to do before... I shall go happily finish more homework later.

-cough- You know who you are. xD
After school, near the zebra crossing
"You're like a molester! You cover my eyes and push me against a wall."
"... You're the one who walked into the wall."
Just had to put it there for memories sake. Probably quoted incorrectly but that's how my memory remembers it~

Science with Mr. M is a chore. Almost fell asleep in class.

Heh, my posts are always all over the place. Whatever, that's how my brain works. (:

14:48~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: