Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Worst. Bloody. Afternoon. Ever.
1. The heat. Seriously. Give me a bloody break.
2. I saw a hobo relieving his feces in a corner. I SAW HIS FUCKING BALLS. SERIOUSLY. WHO DOES THAT?! Is it really that hard to walk into a centre to find a toilet?! In CENTRAL of all places! I am never looking to my right in Central ever again.
3. The bloody orthodontist told me I had to put my braces back on. =_=
4. Orthodontist blamed me for being late. It was his fault that his earlier appointment went overtime. I arrived at 3:59 and my appointment was scheduled at 4. Cutting it close, but I was still on time.
5. To that dude who was giving me the evil eye when I put up my umbrella. I'M ASIAN, OK?! SUCK IT UP.

Farrout...

On the other hand, I never knew making 6823 into 10 was so hard... Jessica P, Jessica Z, Anastasia and I spent ages trying to figure it out. Jess P was first, followed shortly by Anastasia and Jess Z and I stared at the thing for ages until we realised. In the end, Jess Z and I over thought it so much, our resulting equation was "6+8 = 14. 14/2 = 7. 7+3 = 10", when Jess P and Anastasia's one was "2+3 = 5. 5 x (8-2) = 10." Yay, maths.

Speaking of which, Ms. Horley has an interesting way of teaching. Overhead projectors had never been so useful. She's quite a good teacher too. Oh, and I broke my Distinction record for Westpac. D:

Also, got Geo results back. As usual, "if you fail, you fail in style". I got 69%. xD

English was quite entertaining, too. We were doing the multiple choice of the 2007 School cert. This was question 24, I believe...
Quote Ms. P:
"We have a soft spot for hard men. We like hard men."

So there we go. My shitty afternoon and a half eventful day. >:\

12:14~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: